2017-18 BELIEVE, CHALLENGE, ACHIEVE.
Together we will work to enable all our children to achieve their full potential and be the best they can be as individuals within our Christian family so that they can:
- Be safe and protected from harm
- Use skills, knowledge and understanding to think for themselves and act for others
- Choose their own journey in faith
- Respect and celebrate differences
- Demonstrate the school values within our community
- Develop an enthusiasm for learning
- Express their own talents
- Develop an appreciation of the environment around them
- Respect themselves and each other
We may be small but together we can make a big difference.
Our whole school vision was reviewed in September 2017 by staff, pupils and governors.