School Vision - 2018-2019
I can do anything at all… if I just believe…
(adapted from) Mark 9:23
Our aspirations are for all children to be healthy, resilient, active, valued, responsible, caring members of our community.
We aim to:
- Create a happy, secure and stimulating environment built on Christian values that prepares our children as confident and lifelong learners.
- Work alongside the church, parents and carers to develop children with strong Christian values.
- Value and recognise the uniqueness and achievement of every member of our school family.
- Ensure that children are protected and kept safe from harm
- Ensure a Christian ethos and a respect for other faiths.
- Develop learning activities which encourage reflection, challenge and innovation.
- Celebrate all that we are and all that we can be.
- Express what is important to us.
- Include everyone in all that we do.
- Create a stimulating environment, developing and encouraging skills in all areas of the curriculum.
- Foster mutual respect and trust among children, in which all feel safe and loved
We may be small but together we can make a big difference.
Our whole school vision was reviewed in September 2018 by staff, pupils and governors.