We may be small but together we can make a big difference
Our faith can move mountains Matthew 17:20
We aim to create a happy, secure and stimulating environment built on Christian values that prepare our children to be confident and lifelong learners.
● Working alongside the church, parents and carers to develop children with strong Christian values.
● Valuing and recognising the uniqueness and achievement of every member of our school family.
● Ensuring that children are protected and kept safe from harm.
● Developing a Christian ethos in our school community, and a respect for other faiths.
● Celebrating all that we are and all that we can be in God's world.
● Expressing what is important to us.
● Creating a stimulating environment, developing and encouraging skills in all areas of the curriculum.
● Fostering mutual respect and trust among children, in which all feel safe and loved.